|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Number|
POWERMECH supply Brake Drum with Pin Bush Coupling suitable for Thruster Brakes, Electromagnetic Shoe Brakes, Solenoid Brakes, AC Shoe Brakes, DC Shoe Brakes and other Drum Brakes.
• The brake drum coupling is used to connect the motor and gearbox shaft or gearbox and machine shaft.
• The brake is fitted on the brake drum and thus, it serves dual purpose of being a coupling and brake drum.
• Pin-bush type and has two parts: the brake drum and flange.
• The Standard size of Brake Drum Coupling is 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 400, 500, 600mm diameter. Nearest “INCH” converted drum diameter couplings are available on request.
• Coupling is supplied with pilot bore if finished bore and key way is not given in the order.